Info

Ju. 22 anos. Tech + Web. Sol. Verão! Brasil. Música. Rock. Contradição. Roxo (Really?!) I'm the hero, but I'm the zero. | Diz que não é assim, que eu devia lutar, mas lutar pelo quê, se eu não posso vencer a guerra de mim mesmo sem eu mesmo perder. CSS (Cascading Style Sheets /Cansei de Ser Sexy). Línguas. Who's to say what's impossible? Livros. The OC. Peter Pan. Fadas.

Tell me there's a logic out there


Weezer
Wonkavision
Los Hermanos
Beatles
Belle & Sebastian
Jack Johnson

 

Créditos

Marcadores
Blogger

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Now everything is fine. I found something which changed it all. Think positive. Be happy. If something is wrong, you are the one who can try to change it. And you can even get it.
Now I know that things depend only on me.

Ju
links to this post
Comentários: Post a Comment

Comentários: